Housing options for our students:
Habla Hispana Residence: comfortable suites, with private bathroom, on the same school grounds including shared use of a huge (1200 sq feet) living/dining room with gourmet kitchen. If you are looking for comfort and privacy at very affordable prices, this is your best option. ...read more
Homestay program: Living with a Mexican family substantially enriches the language and cultural experience. The homestay program is a great choice if you would like to enjoy a total immersion in the Spanish language and Mexican culture ....read more
If you choose to make your own housing arrangements, there are a wide variety of hotels in San Miguel de Allende, suitable to any budget. There are also apartments and houses for rent with a wide range of prices.
| Posada La Casita - new and nice B&B few steps from our
|Calzada de la Luz 21||2 12 87||$ (ask for 10% off to Habla Hispana students only).|
|Casa de La Noche Guest House
de Barbara Poole
From US - toll free 1 831 612 1861
|Calle Organos 19 Centro||2 07 32||$|
|Quinta Loreto (near to the school and affordable)||Calle Loreto 15||2 00 42||$|
| Casablanca B&B - 6 suites with views of San Miguel
|Francisco Marquez 17, Col. Independencia||2 80 30||$$ (10% off to Habla Hispana students only).|
| Casita de las Flores, affordable and friendly Bed and
|Colonia Allende||117 7223 (cel)||$|
|Mansion Virreyes||Canal 19||2 08 51||$|
|Hotel Monteverde||Volanteros||2 18 14||$$|
|Posada las Monjas||Canal 37||2 01 71||$|
|Posada la Fuente||Ancha de San Antonio||2 06 29||$|
|Posada la Aldea||Ancha S. Antonio||2 10 22||$$|
|Hotel Aristos||Ancha S. Antonio||2 26 99||$$|
|Posada San Francisco||Plaza Principal 2||2 14 66||$|
|Real de Minas||Ancha S. Antonio||2 26 26||$$$|
|Hotel Atascadero||Prol. Sto. Domingo||2 02 06||$$$|
|Posada Carmina||Cuna de Allende||2 04 58||$$$$|
|Casa Carmen||Correo 30||2 08 44||$$$|
|Villa Jacaranda||Aldama||2 10 15||$$$$$|
|Villa Mirasol||Pila Seca 35||2 15 64||$$$$$|
|Hotel Sierra Nevada||Hospicio 35||2 04 15||$$$$$|
|Antigua Villa S. Monica||Baeza 22||2 04 51||$$$$$|
- Ms. Lynn Carlton offers small, clean, renewed studios at affordable prices 2 blocks from our school. You can contact Ms. Carlton by email at LC@LynnCarlton.com
- Ms. Laura Fraser offers her house for rent few steps from our school. You
can find detailed info and photos on her site at: www.casitalaurita.com
You can contact Laura by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Mrs. Sandra Olalde, at 2 39 28. Nice, new and affordable apartments few steps from the school.
- Contact Mr. Abraham Cadena, at 2 33 15 or 2 32 10. He is an agent who rents apartments in San Miguel.
- Contact Mrs. Luz Martinez Maxwell, at 2 02 23. She owns various nice apartments.
- Contact Mrs. Maria Cruz Amaro, at 2 23 69, she manages a condominium of new apartments on Atascadero hill.
- Posada Villa Martha (Calle Recreo 68, tel 2 06 44) offers apartments for rent at affordable prices.
- Johnna Chamerlain, Phone(USA): 979/836-4712, Email: email@example.com. She owns 2 bedroom plus study with sleeper sofa and 2 1/2 bath home close to our school.
- Quinta Recreo located on Recreo 102 , not far from San Miguel's main square, Tel . 2 45 58, they offer one and two bedrooms apartments. Web site at www.QuintaRecreo.com
Prices from around $500 US per month for a modest but comfortable 1 bdr. apartment up to $5000 (or more) per month for a luxurious colonial style house.
**To call San Miguel de Allende you need to dial: +52 415 15+local# (i.e. from US you dial: 01152 415 15+local#)